Saturday, September 12, 2009

SOS........ Need Sleep

It has been rainning all day since late Friday. We went to Sister Clay's viewing and it started pouring down rain. I mean pouring down rain. We got wet! I was suppose to walk in a heart walk today, but w/both my kids not feeling at thier best we decided to stay at home. Michael was suppose to attend Sister Clay's funeral, and took turns sleeping. I think that I have a sinus infection due to the rain. However, the rain has cooled the temperature down so that the electric bill will not be high, nor the water bill. Anyways, the reason I need sleep, at 2:15 a.m. the tornado alarm went off. Michael and I both woke up, but Ahren and Mason stayed asleep. Of course, we look out the window for a tornado, (not very smart if there was an actual tornado), and check the news. Nothing. Since there wasn't a tornado, bad words start coming to mind due to the fact that I wanted to sleep. The alarm goes off for at least an hour and a half. Michael finally gets into the truck to find out if anything can be done. He stated that a police officer and other neighbors are trying to figure out what to do. Michael came back stating that they needed to let the battery run out or something. All I wanted to do was sleep. I feel bad about missing the heart walk... I hope that Dan, our computer guy, was able to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment