Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mom

Today, has been a year since mom passed away. It was hard day. Today was wonderful scracement meeting at church, but emotional for me. I think that I hid it pretty well. I still can remember her voice. I know that she is in Heaven w/my father, dancing along. Last year was an extremely hard year.... I sometime think that the reason that Mason was so late was that Heavenly Father gave mom a little bit of time to spend w/Mason before walking him over the veal. I try to remember the picture in Mason's room w/Christ......... "I never said it would be easy, I only said that it would be worth it!" I think that I got pregnant due to Heavenly Father knowing that I wuold loose my mom in one month and gain a child the next month. I had a hard time when my father died, but this time he gave me a blessing after heartache. My mom was hard headed and complicated. However, I knew that she loved me very much. Billy gave her a blessing before she came to the Hospise House in Fort Worth stating that she would make it hear, but that daddy waitted for a long time and wanted her home. I knew all along that she would never be at the birth of her second grandchild. The last week of her life she was medicated due to the pain, but she was able to talk only three words two days before her death. I told her I loved her and she told me that she loved me too. What comfort those three words were to me. I hope that today the Brown/Clay family, whom are going through the same circumstance, understand that their is comfort and peace behind the pain and tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment