Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mason

Today, I stayed home w/Mason due to him having a couch and diarrhea. the couch was okay, but the diarrhea was bad. I did not put any clothes on him due to fact that I would have to change clothes at least four times today. I was hoping that he would sleep, but he only slept one hour. Well, actually, two hours, one hour w/o me and the other w/me. I wanted him to sleep long so that i could sleep longer. It was great to have the one on one time w/him, BUT he would not allow me to get anything done around the house.

P.S. Mason has decided that he is friends w/the vacuum cleaner. He goes up to the vacuum cleaner and pushes it...talkes to it....looks at it...... he really likes the vacuum cleaner. When we are vacumming he likes to follow it around the house. I will try to record his relationship w/the vacuum cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment