Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home

I have been for the past couple of weeks trying to get a lower mortgage rate on our home. I have finally gotten it done and we should be done soon. I left it up to Michael to get it done....... it would never get done. He is a wonderful husband, but likes to wait to the last minute to do any of his "honey do list."

Mason and Ahren are doing great. I have got to find my camera. Mason is crawling like crazy and Ahren is doing great at school. Ahren has been at school for a week.

Ahren has been asking a lot of questions about Christ and I enjoying telling him everything about Christ. It is funny when he ask why Christ gave us eyebrows!? I told him that they were for decorations.

2 comments:

  1. That is a very clever response. I am glad they are doing well. Saw I missed your call. Hope everything is okay. Call me tomorrow if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decoration explanation! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete