Saturday, August 15, 2009

Decisions

As I have said before, Ahren starts Pre-K at Fort Worth Christian starting next week. Well, I get an e-mail last night stating that former President George W. Bush will speak at a Gala at the Omin Hotel for the school. I can't believe it! Of course, I can't afford the sponsorship, however; I could possibly affoard the individual tickets. Michael and I have decided if I can get the tickets we are going. We are never, ever, never, going to get another chance. I will eat mac and cheese for a long time if I have to. I called Billy today to ask him his opinion and he agrees. I may not get to take a picture w/the former President nor shake his had; HOWEVER, I will be in the same room w/him. We get to buy tickets before it opens up to the public. I hope that I can get tickets.

1 comment:

  1. You should definitly go! I will be jealous though LOL!

    ReplyDelete