Sunday, August 23, 2009

Diary

Today at church, Amber Connelly showed all her diaries that she kept over the years. I can't keep a diary to save my life. So, I have decided that i will use my blog as my diary. Keep up w/the day to day activities of my life and my family. Michael just told me that Mason is able to place his blocks through the holes in a toy. Another milestone. I can't wait until he starts walking. I need to start taking pictures more. However, we have to find the camera. Summer is over and school is starting. Ahren has done well and I hope that he cont. to do well.

P.S. I got the tickets to go see George W. Bush. I am going to have to eat in ALOT to pay for the tickets. Michael and I have gone out on dates, but never were we had to dress up. Every twelve years it is nice to dress up and go out w/your husband.

2 comments:

  1. That's so fun. I am glad you got your tickts. Eating at home is better for you anyway so it's not too bad a thing to sacrifice for a fun night with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete