Thursday, March 12, 2009

It has been a long time

I have been busy for the past couple of days. Last weekend I went on a scrapbooking retreat and completed at least 6 pages. And this week I have been busy with work and the kids. Mason is getting bigger and only has to wear his brace for at least three more week!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahren had little gym tonight and seems to still enjoy the class. He is getting extremely big. I was looking at him and Zachary (his little best friend) at their sitters house and they are not little anymore. Mason seems to be getting bigger than Ahren was at this age. He is already six and a half pounds and only is five months old. Once the brace is off I am hoping that he would start rolling over more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, mason is 6.5 lbs, how tiny! Just kidding, I am sure you left out the teen from six :) I miss you. Can't wait until we live closer. Then we can do stuff together. I can't wait. (Even though I HATE moving)

    ReplyDelete